Grass is greener
100% Fresh, Grain and Grass-Finished beef
- Grass-fed and grain-fed beef
- Humanely raised
- Never given antibiotics or added hormones ever
- Black Angus and Wagyu breeds
- Source of omega-3s, vitamins, and minerals
Our cattle are humanely raised, 100% grass-fed, and free to roam on grassy pastures throughout their entire lives.
If you’re buying grass-fed beef at the grocery store, you might not be getting what you expect. Typically, grain-fed or grass-fed cattle start their lives on pasture but are later confined to feedlots where their diets can include grains. Grass-fed, grass-finished cattle—also known as 100% grass-fed—are free to roam on pasture for their entire lives, not just while they’re calves.
We source the majority of our beef from Australia, where they’ve built an entire system on certifying pasture-raised meat. Australia has very high animal welfare standards as well as the climate and pastureland to allow cattle to spend their entire lives grazing. Get more details.
Made in Oman
Free-Range Fresh Chicken
- Produced fresh in Oman
- In partnership with Al Zain Farms
- Humanely raised
- Never given antibiotics or added hormones ever*
Everyone can benefit from a little fresh air and natural light—chickens included. That’s why we work with farmers who raise their chickens without cages, crates, or crowding.
Free-range means chickens have access to the outdoors seasonally. Our farmers work to develop enhancements for chicken enrichment indoors and insert windows within barns.
The Global Animal Partnership (GAP) has created a meaningful animal welfare labeling program, verified by audits on participating farms, in order to influence the food industry, raise consumer expectations, and create a sustainable environment.
GAP defines animal welfare as three overlapping components that, together with good management and genetics, contribute to good farm animal welfare:
- Health and productivity
- Natural living
- Emotional wellbeing
These three aspects are defined within the GAP certification ranges, which start at 1 (being the base certification). Our chickens have a GAP 3 certification, which means they meet all of the criteria needed for GAP 1, 2, and 3:
- GAP 1: No cages, no crates, no crowding. Chickens live in a stationary housing structure, are provided space to express natural behavior and are given access to added enrichments.
- GAP 2: Everything in GAP 1 + Enriched environment. Chickens live in an indoor environment with at least two different types of added enrichments as well as natural light.
- GAP 3: Everything in GAP 1 & 2 + Outdoor access. Chickens have seasonal outdoor access, more space requirements (in and out), and outdoor shade and enrichments. Get more details here.
The right process
Trusted Partners and Fair Labor Practices
We believe in better every step of the way. That includes working with people we trust at meat processing facilities with the highest standards for quality.
Trusting our partners
Our partners' operating methods are of the highest quality. Their facilities are routinely inspected and approved by the global Halal bodies or a comparable agency.
Honoring our team
We believe in fair labor practices. In line with our family and community values, we seek partners who treat their employees as part of a team—and we’re ever thankful for that team. The folks in our facilities make up a crucial part of our supply chain. Without them, keeping food on our members’ tables would be impossible.